GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
We would like to thank you for visiting and being interested in our www.floreus.hr website
Please note that by ordering and purchasing products from our website you agree to our terms of purchase.
This is our business data:
Company name: Floreus d.o.o.
Company headquarters: Zavrsje, Vinogradska 10, 34322 Brestovac
Web page: www.floreus.hr
Registration number: 2539667
Iban-account: HR80236001502914505, SWIFT CODE: ZABAHR2X - Zagrebacka banka d.d.
MBS: 0500468285 commercial Court in Slavonski Brod
Share capital: HRK 750,000.00
Responsible person: Mario Banicin
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR TERMS OF SALE
The holder of all rights on the website is www.floreus.hr company Floreus d.o.o. By using the webshop service and all associated sites and services on the www.floreus.hr it is considered that consumers are at all times familiar with these sales terms (hereinafter: terms) and that they are fully understood and accepted by consumers.
These conditions apply to rights and obligations relating to the purchase of goods or services through the Floreus d.o.o. webshop and rights and obligations arising from the conclusion of the contract on distance sales (hereinafter: the contract) between consumers as a final customer and the Floreus d.o.o. webshop, are considered an integral part of such contracts, and concerning terms and conditions of ordering products, prices of products, payment methods, guarantees, advertising and refund, delivery, protection of the confidentiality of personal data and other issues related to the use of online.
Users are invited to get acquainted with these conditions before purchasing them and to check them regularly to be acquainted with all rights and obligations. Any changes that will take place in the future under terms and conditions of operation and purchase through the webshop www.floreus.hr will be published in this document, therefore it is recommended that customers read its content regularly and carefully.
The sales contract between the buyer and the seller was concluded at the time of the product order.
The entire www.floreus.hr website and related webshop can be used except in Croatian, English and German. When purchasing goods abroad, the currency of payment is the euro (EUR).
The buyer can only be an adult and capable person. The contract may be concluded on behalf of minors and fully legally incapable persons by their legal representatives or custodians, and partially legally capable persons may conclude the contract only with the consent of their legal representative or custodian. For acting contrary to this provision, the seller shall not bear any liability.
www.floreus.hr users are required to provide accurate, valid and complete personal data when completing the order form, and the contrary procedure authorises the seller to deny such user access to or the realisation of all or part of the services offered by the www.floreus.hr.
The seller is authorized, without prior notice, to change the content of these general conditions, product range, prices thereof, other information related to the webshop as well as all other content of the www.floreus.hr which is why users are obliged to review the content during each visit to the website. The contrary treatment relieves the seller of any responsibility. These changes shall enter into force by publication on the www.floreus.hr page.
The seller fully waives any responsibility for the accuracy and/or completeness of all information and content contained in the www.floreus.hr. Floreus d.o.o. reserves the right to errors in the description and image of products placed according to the manufacturer's information.
Floreus d.o.o. places all materials, photographs and text on the web page in good faith to make it easier for the customer to choose when shopping. Floreus d.o.o. does not guarantee that the photos of the product fully correspond to the appearance of the product itself. For possible unintended errors in the product description, we do not answer. Differences between the actual product and the photography of the product and the described product are possible on these pages. All descriptions are checked regularly and in detail.
WEB TRADE - CONCLUSION AND TERMINATION OF SALES CONTRACTS
- When filling out the order form, the customer is required to provide accurate, valid and complete personal data. These terms and conditions, as well as individual terms and conditions of sale indicated with information on certain products, represent the offer of Floreus d.o.o. for the conclusion of the contract and the customer, by concluding the order or otherwise determined by these terms, accepts that the contract between buyer and Floreus d.o.o. has been concluded, and according to the terms and conditions of sale specified in these terms.
- The object and commercial purpose of the contract is to purchase a selected product or service through www.floreus.hr webshop with payment of an appropriate fee – the price of that product or service. The contract is concluded through remote communication (contract concluded remotely) through internet order-web shops, telephone with human mediation or e-correspondence.
- The buyer is authorized to choose the possibility that the seller informs him about new products, products on the action, etc. After the successful registration (all the requested information is filled in correctly), a successful registration notification will be submitted to the customer's e-mail.
- Products that can be bought are advertised on the www.floreus.hr and each product contain data on the product specification and price. Since a large number of Floreus' products may be offered in several colours and variations, particular colour or model of the product may be temporarily or permanently unavailable, in which case it will be indicated that the product cannot be ordered. In this case, the buyer may choose other variations of the offered product, contact the buyer about the possible deadline for arriving at the missing product or cancel the purchase.
TERMS AND PRICES OF DELIVERY
Conditions for delivery outside the Republic of Croatia
UP TO 2 KG 12EUR
UP TO 5 KG 20EUR
UP TO 10 KG 30EUR
UP TO 20 KG 40 EUR
UP TO 30 KG 50EUR
UP TO 40 KG 65EUR
Above 40 kg transport on request.
The desired product is selected by saving it to “basket” by clicking on the “Add to basket” link. If the buyer carries out the purchase of a product that has been sold in the meantime, then the seller will contact the buyer for further action (refund of the paid amount, purchase of another product or delivery of a product of the same kind when the seller acquires it from his suppliers). The seller, except for the recently mentioned obligation, shall not be liable to the buyer in the described case on any basis.
The basket includes all the products that the buyer has chosen to purchase together with the price of the product and the total price and the prominent amount of VAT. If the buyer wants to add more products to the basket by selecting the link “continue shopping”, the system will then automatically take him back to the webshop where he will continue shopping.
If the customer wants to change the quantities of purchased goods in the basket after the quantity is changed, by pressing the “Update” link, the system will translate the new amount of the order.
If the customer wants to cancel the purchase by simply pressing the link “empty basket”, he deletes all previously selected products.
After the customer has chosen all the goods he wants to buy in the basket by entering his/her state/region/postal code, he/she can request an estimate of the delivery price. He then selects how he wants the goods delivered to him.
The next step is to press the link “continue with Billing” after which it is necessary to register or confirm the information provided by the customer upon order, address of delivery, confirm or possibly modify the delivery of invoice and the choice of payment method (Virtual payment, payment by collection or payment via PayPal service).
After completing the above-mentioned steps of the webshop, it is necessary to press the link “order”, confirming that you have chosen all the goods you want to buy, chose the appropriate way of payment and delivery.
- Prices of products are retail. Prices of products and delivery prices are expressed in kuna and contain the corresponding VAT. When using a webshop in German or English, prices are expressed in EUR. Prominent prices are valid only for the purchase of goods through the web store www.floreus.hr. The seller is authorised to change prices without prior notice. Also, the seller is authorised to set a discount, daily or weekly actions, actions for a particular product, group of products and/or for all products, as well as for a particular payment method, without prior notice. These benefits can be exclusive for web shopping, which will be indicated to the customer before the purchase itself.
- Notwithstanding the previous point of these general conditions, all goods ordered will be delivered at the prices valid in the preparation of the tender.
The customer may make the payment of the purchased products by:
Payment on the bank account - one-time
Cash on delivery - once in cash upon receipt of the shipment to the agreed address.
Via PayPal service
The credit payment shall be certified at the time of receipt of the payment to the seller's transfer account.
ZABA: HR80236001502914505, SWIFT CODE: ZABAHR2X
- Products paid under the submitted offer will be delivered to the customer within three to five working days (except islands, depending on the timetable of the ferry and Dubrovnik region), provided that the orders are received up to 12 hours from Monday to Friday.
- Delivery is carried out by the seller by employing the delivery courier service of the GLS at the cost of the buyer. The price and conditions of delivery are determined at the beginning of these conditions.
- In case the purchased product is unable to be delivered within the specified deadline, the seller will inform the buyer thereof to agree on a new delivery period. In this case, the Customer also has the right to terminate the contract.
- When taking over the delivered product, the Customer is obliged to inspect the packaging of the delivered product and in case of visible damage on the packaging he has the right to refuse to take over it and request delivery of the undamaged package.
- In cases where the customer has received a product other than the one he purchased, he/she has the right to deliver the ordered product, and if this is not possible, the buyer has the right to terminate the contract, refund money in the amount of the paid price of the product, delivery price and reimbursement of the costs of the product and is obliged to return the misdelivered product.
- Upon delivery, along with the purchased product, the Customer receives all documents accompanying the product.
COMPLAINTS, RETURN AND REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS
According to the Consumer Protection Act, Article 43 paragraph 2 informs customers about the responsibility of the seller in case of material deficiencies of products when concluding distance agreements (internet shopping).
Material defects for which the seller is liable
(1) the seller shall be liable for the material deficiencies of the things that he/she had at the time the risk was transferred to the buyer, whether known to him or her.
(2) the seller shall also be liable for any material deficiencies that occur after the risk has been switched to the buyer if they are due to a cause that existed before that.
(3) It is acknowledged that the defect that occurred within six months of the risk crossing existed at the time of the risk crossing unless the seller proves otherwise or otherwise stems from the nature of the matter or the nature of the deficiency.
(4) It shall not be liable for a minor material deficiency.
When are there material deficiencies?
There is a deficiency:
1) if the matter does not have the necessary characteristics for its regular use or traffic,
2) if the matter does not have the necessary characteristics for the special use for which the buyer purchases it and which was known to the seller or had to be known to him,
3) if the matter has no characteristics and characteristics explicitly or tacitly contracted or prescribed,
4) when the seller has submitted a non-equal thing to the sample or model unless the sample or model is shown for information only,
5) if the item does not have characteristics that usually exist in other things of the same kind and that the customer could reasonably expect according to the nature of the item, in particular taking into account public statements by sellers, producers and their representatives on the characteristics of the item (commercials, marking of things, etc.),
6) if the item is incorrectly installed provided that the assembly service is included in the fulfilment of the sales contract,
7) if the incorrect assembly is due to deficiencies in the assembly instructions.
Where the purchaser, based on statements made by the manufacturer or his representative, expected that certain characteristics of the goods existed, the deficiency shall not be taken into account if the seller did not know or had to know of those statements, or those statements were denied until the time the contract was concluded or did not affect the buyer's decision to conclude the contract.
Deficiencies for which the seller is not liable
(1) the seller shall not be liable for deficiencies if at the time the contract was concluded they were known to the customer or could not remain unknown to him.
(2) It is considered that they could not remain unknown to the buyer those deficiencies that a caring person with average knowledge and experience of a person of the same profession and profession as the buyer could easily perceive during the usual examination of things.
(3) the provision of paragraph 2 of this Article shall not apply to contracts concluded by a natural person as a buyer outside his economic or professional activity with a natural or legal person acting as a seller within his economic or professional activity (consumer contract).
(4) But the seller is also responsible for deficiencies that the buyer could easily observe if he stated that the matter does not have any deficiencies or that the matter has certain characteristics or characteristics.
Review of things and visible shortcomings
(1) the Customer is obliged to review or give it to examination in a customary manner, as soon as it is possible according to the regular course of things, and notify the seller of visible deficiencies within eight days, and in the case of a commercial contract, he or she shall lose the right that belongs to him on that basis.
(2) When an inspection is carried out in the presence of both parties, the buyer shall communicate his comments due to visible deficiencies to the seller immediately, otherwise he shall lose the right to which he belongs on that basis.
(3) If the customer has dispatched the matter further without transhipment, and the seller was aware or must be aware of the possibility of such further dispatch when concluding the contract, the examination of the matter may be postponed until it arrives at the new destination, in which case the buyer shall inform the seller of the deficiencies as soon as he has been able to learn from his clients regularly.
(4) in the case of consumer contracts, the consumer as a buyer is not obliged to examine the matter or give it for inspection but is obliged to inform the seller of the existence of visible deficiencies within two months from the day on which he discovered the deficiency.
(1) When, upon receipt of the matter by the customer, it turns out that the matter has a defect which could not be detected through usual examination when taking over the matter, the buyer shall, under the threat of loss of rights, notify the seller of that deficiency within two months, counting on the day on which the defect was discovered, and in the case of a trade contract - without delay.
(2) the seller shall not be liable for deficiencies that appear after two years have elapsed since the surrender of the goods, and for the trade contract six months.
(3) When selling second-hand items, the parties may contract a period of one year, and for commercial contracts a shorter period.
(4) the contract may extend the time limits referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this Article.
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT AND RECOVERY
According to the Consumer Protection Act, you are entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract without stating the reasons for this within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product, i.e. delivery of the last product from the order.
The standard information form for unilateral termination of the contract can be downloaded here.
For the beneficiary to be entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract, he must notify Floreus d.o.o. of his decision to unilaterally terminate the contract before the deadline expires.
If the beneficiary unilaterally terminates the contract, he shall recover the money received from him, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which Floreus d.o.o. receives the beneficiary's decision to unilaterally terminate the contract, unless the beneficiary has chosen another type of delivery. The refund will be executed in the same manner as the payment was made by the beneficiary. Where the beneficiary agrees otherwise to recover the amount paid, it shall not bear any costs concerning the recovery. The return of the money may be affected by Floreus d.o.o. only after the goods have been returned to him or after the proof has been submitted that the goods have been sent back.
The beneficiary is obliged to submit the goods or send them to the address Floreus d.o.o., Zoning, Vinogradska 10, 34 322 Brestovac without undue delay, and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days after the date on which Floreus d.o.o. sent its decision on unilateral termination of the contract.
The beneficiary is under Article 77, paragraph 5 Of the Consumer Protection Act, responsible for any reduction in the value of goods resulting from the handling of goods, except that which was necessary for determining the nature, characteristics and functionality of goods.
If at the request of the beneficiary, the performance of the service started within the deadline for unilateral termination of the contract, the beneficiary shall pay Floreus d.o.o. an amount proportional to what was delivered until the moment the beneficiary informed Floreus d.o.o. of the unilateral termination of the contract.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The seller collects personal data of customers only to the extent necessary to fulfil his obligation, to inform about the new and products on sales and to deliver promotional materials, improve relations with customers and check other information necessary for online purchases.
The seller undertakes to protect the personal data of customers under the Personal Data Protection Act and commits that personal data will not in any way be ceded to third parties without the consent of the buyer. (except for the data necessary for business partners to make the delivery of the purchased product), this excludes cases where the seller is obliged, following the law, to submit or allow insight into the personal data of the buyers.
The customer has the right to request the supplement, rectification or modification of incorrect personal data.
For all information, praise, comments, as well as any other information, customers may contact the seller on:
Address: Floreus d.o.o., Zavrsje, Vinogradska 10, 34 322 Brestovac
Telephone: +385 34 273 948
Fax: +385 34 312 650
Your Floreus doo!